the valley of shadows

ill-*lit* llogging...

Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Thursday, June 02, 2005

polyglots and vowels

"Why is why why?" Polneugolas snorted as he listened to himself snort.

"Are you quite the lunatic yet?" retorted Lingeposau with a straight face.

"Lunatic? Moony? No, not quite yet. But I ask the right questions, don't I?"

"Right. Quite the echo chamber".

"You could make that cow jump the moon, Li" Po chuckled as he glanced over his shoulder, for at that exact same moment, a big spotted cow walked across.

"Diddle is diddle diddle, Po".

"The correct answer is Doo-Da-Da!".

"Nonsense".

"Let's start over, shall we?."

"Okay".

"Here's a riddle - what did the polyglot say to the idiot?"

"Hmmm... let me try".

Li was stumped.

"How many languages do you speak?"

"Mmmm... I have multiple-personality disorder and you're pure id".

"I have a lotta what you haven't an iota of".

" I gloated. You toadied".

"No. No. No. Stop. You're ruining everything." Po interrupted. " The answer to this one is another riddle. Here it is.".

I speak a number.
You one and it's dumber.
I call it lingua
You call it "ling wha?"

"Hah". Lingeposau chortled as he listened to himself chortle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home